PathWise Certified Trainers
For many organizations, the best way to deliver effective, ongoing training is through internal resources. Internal facilitators offer significant cost advantages, flexibility, and a direct understanding of how new or improved skills can benefit the organization. Our Trainer Certification Process focuses on training delivery and content skills for each Trainer Candidate. This robust process creates Certified Trainers with excellent classroom management skills and content knowledge to teach for your ever-changing business needs.
Pathwise has been an innovative leader in developing strong internal training resources, with over 400 trainers currently certified around the world.
Just fill out the form below, and a PathWise representative will get back to you soon!
* These fields are required.
STEP ONE: YOU WATCH, WE DO
A PathWise Certified Facilitator delivers the complete training course. This gives the Trainer Candidates an opportunity to see the program and how the various modules fit together.
STEP TWO: WE DO TOGETHER
This hands on portion covers the following objectives:
- Explain the “what, why and how” behind each learning outcome
- Handle challenging questions from workshop participants on application and nuances of learning outcomes
- Coach and facilitate application of the concepts, tools, techniques, and learning outcomes to real life situations in both classroom and non-classroom environments
STEP THREE: YOU DO
Trainer Candidates work with the PathWise Certified Facilitator on training content, knowledge and training delivery.Trainer Candidates will complete an assessment of key learning objectives. The combination of these will allow the Trainer Candidates to demonstrate competency of learning outcomes. The Trainer Candidates are allotted an individual coaching session with the PathWise Certified Facilitator after the classroom training session.
STEP FOUR: MAINTAIN CERTIFICATION
In order to maintain certification, the Certified Trainer must complete training twice a year. Upon completion of the internal training, the Certified Trainer needs to submit an annual renewal fee and evaluations of all training courses completed.
- Support from PathWise Training Department including newsletters, coaching support and other communications
- Updates to training material – slides, participant, and facilitator material
- Annual Webinar Membership
- Access to our CBT library