Quality System Regulation Web Based Training For Medical Devices
QUALITY SYSTEM REGULATION WEB BASED TRAINING (QSR) COURSE OVERVIEW:
PathWise Quality System Regulation (QSR) web based training is an hour-long interactive module which discusses a high-level understanding of why the Quality System Regulation (QSR) is important, and how it supports your business and compliance drivers. The course provides a breakdown of the QSR requirements and includes subpart detail. It also highlights the differences between FDA and ISO standards.
Training is done through epath, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is on-Demand e-learning for targeted knowledge-based learning. Our web based training focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
QSR training is also now available in SPANISH!
- Explain why we follow the FDA QSR.
- Identify general compliance expectations.
- Identify the key elements of the QSR.
- Explain the key differences between the FDA QSR and ISO Standards.
- Optimize productivity and training time
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements
QSR training is appropriate for all employees involved in the manufacture or support of the medical device industry.
For group and corporate rates for our Web Based Training, please fill out the form below, and a PathWise representative will be in touch shortly!
* These fields are required.
VIEW OUR OTHER E-LEARNING MODULES
ePath Log In
Already have access to ePath? Log in here to continue your online learning experience!