Introduction to Quality Risk Management
(Web Based Training)
INTRODUCTION TO QUALITY RISK MANAGEMENT WEB BASED TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW:
Risk Management is a required part of a Quality System, at all stages. This hour-long web based training (WBT) module is an introductory course designed to help your organization better understand Quality Risk Management. It covers key terms, and what the FDA requires in defining the Quality Risk Management process.
Training is done through epath, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is targeted knowledge based learning done on the web. Our knowledge-based WBT focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
Introduction to Quality Risk Management Web Based Training will ensure learners can:
- Describe the risk management models used in pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
- Explain regulatory requirements for risk management.
- Define risk and identify your role in risk management.
- Know the available risk management tools and which one is best suited to situations you will encounter on the job.
- Optimize productivity and training time
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements
Introduction to Quality Risk Management training is appropriate for all employees involved in the manufacture or support of the biologic, medical device or pharma industries.
For group and corporate rates for our Web Based Training, please fill out the form below, and a PathWise representative will be in touch!
* These fields are required.
Looking to increase your individual knowledge about Quality Risk Management?
ePath Log In
Already have access to ePath? Log in here to continue your online learning experience!