Introduction to Human Performance and Factors Web Based Training
INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN PERFORMANCE AND FACTORS WEB BASED TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW:
This hour-long Human Factors and Performance web based training discusses a basic understanding of Human Performance. This course is designed to introduce Human Factors and Performance into your organization. We provide an overview of the influences in human factors and performance to systems, organizations, and people.
Attendees of this course learn how to:
- Understand the principles of human factors and performance.
- Discuss the organization’s impact on human factors and performance.
- Examine how people play a role in human factors and performance.
- Optimize productivity and training time
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device
- Increase employee trust.
Human Performance and Factors training is appropriate for individuals who are regularly called upon to resolve problems, or whose input would aid in preventing problems.
Looking to increase your individual knowledge about Human Factoring?
ePath Log In
Already have access to ePath? Log in here to continue your online learning experience!