Good Clinical Practice Online Training
The PathWise Good Clinical Practices (GCP) training module covers the international standard for organizations involved in clinical trials or studies. This one hour training will help you understand GCP, including the recent updates to the regulations in E6(R2), ICH E6(R1), how the regulation came to be, and why they are essential for your organization. This training will support those involved in the design, execution of clinical trials, and help them understand what is important to maintain quality data and patient safety.
Training is done through epath, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is on-Demand e-learning for targeted knowledge-based learning. Our knowledge-based Web Based Training focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
The PathWise Good Clinical Practices Training covers the following areas:
- Why GCP are essential.
- Key Principles for maintaining safety for trial subjects.
- Roles and Responsibilities of the trial investigator and Sponsor.
- Which topics are needed in trial protocol.
Benefits of the GCP web training includes:
- Optimize productivity and training time, with 1-2 hour training
- Utilize flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device to take the training.
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements with corporate packages.
- Understand the roles and Responsibilities of involved parties.
- Know the key areas needed in the risk based quality management system.
After purchase you will be contacted and given your unique log in for the ePath system to complete the Good Clinical Practices training.
This training is appropriate for all employees involved in designing, conducting, recording, and reporting trials that involve the participation of Human subjects.
This training will take 1-2 hours.
For group and corporate rates for our Web Based Training, please fill out the form below, and a PathWise representative will be in touch shortly!
* These fields are required.
VIEW OUR OTHER E-LEARNING MODULES
Looking to increase your individual knowledge about Good Clinical Practices?