Do your SOPs need a CAPA investigation?
Do your SOPs serve your organization as they should? Judging by the 2016 FDA 483 citations, there are a lot of SOP problems in the life science industry. Do any of these describe your organization?
- You are finding “operator error” is the root cause in many of your investigations.
- Your SOPs are plagued with wordiness and confusion.
- You keep having the same problems recur (which means your corrective actions are inadequate).
- You don’t even have SOPs!
Based on the FDA data, any of these things (except the last) might be the result of poor, ineffective or confusing SOPs. If you can relate to any of these problems, this webinar is for you! This webinar will help you:
- Be able to explain the critical purpose of SOPs,
- Be able to describe the current state of their industry’s SOPs (from FDA inspection data).
- Be able to evaluate the usability of their SOPs.
- Begin to write user friendly SOPs that have the proper level of detail.
- Learn tips and tools to simplify and improve their SOPs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Quality Assurance/Quality Control Directors, Managers, and Specialists, Regulatory Affairs/Regulatory Compliance Directors, Managers, and Specialists, SOP authors, batch record authors, reviewers, and approvers.
DATE: Tuesday JUNE 6, 2017
TIME: 10 am PST
PRESENTER: Herb Miller
REGISTER NOW TO ATTEND OUR FEATURED WEBINAR!
Attend the live session, and get access to the On Demand Recording: $299REGISTER NOW!
Attend just the live session: $249REGISTER NOW!
** Registration fee is limited to 1 subscriber only. Webinars are not for resale, reproduction or redistribution. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to make a group purchase. All webinar purchases are subject to the terms and conditions of the PathWise Webinar License Agreement.
Gain access to ALL PathWise webinars for one calendar year!LEARN MORE!
ON DEMAND WEBINARS
PathWise has a library of over 20 quality system presentations of previously recorded webinars for you to view!