Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) Training
FTA TRAINING OVERVIEW:
The PathWise Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) training course uses concepts and steps that align with ISO 14971 and ICH Q9 guidance related to Quality Risk Management. The Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) is a tool used in risk based systems to identify any pertinent factors that contributed to an undesired event. The tool is an effective tool in order to identify potential causes or pathways to the event or failure.
Attendees of this course learn to:
- Explain how a Fault Tree Analysis can fit within a Risk Management System
- Create a Fault Tree Analysis to include failure identification, analysis, and event probabilities
Integrated into the course is the completion of an actual Fault Tree Analysis to reinforce the concepts being presented to the class participants.
These course steps include:
- Top event (failure/outcome) defined
- Identify possible immediate causes or failure modes leading to top event
- Analyze each cause/fault mode to identify how the failure was caused
- Complete tree
- Estimate probability of the head event
- Determine if further actions are necessary
HIGH IMPACT TOPICS
- Identify potential causes of failure
- Analyze a failure that has already occurred
- Analyze systems with many interfaces and interactions
The pictorial representation leads to an easy understanding of the system behavior, and the factors included, which can help identify the potential cause of event failure.
Fault Tree Analysis is a one-day course appropriate for individuals who are regularly called upon to assess risk. Examples include research and design engineers, quality assurance, and regulatory and compliance personnel.
Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) Training is one day of Instructor Led classroom training.
The most cost effective training option is to have PathWise come to your location. We have trainers across the globe, and trained in 14 different countries in 2015 alone, covering almost every continent!
To schedule a course at your site fill out the form below and a PathWise representative will get back with you shortly!
* These fields are required.
Look at these related training courses:
Instructor Led Training courses:
Look at our On Demand Library of Webinars:
We understand that training is essential to achieve and maintain a compliant, effective and efficient quality system, which is why 90% of our courses are taught on-site at our client’s locations. For individuals and organizations in need of training but unable to make an on-site training commitment, we offer many of our courses as events at a variety of locations across the globe.
View the PathWise Events page to find out about our options for a public workshop.
Download our White Papers on Quality Risk Management!