Electronic Records and Signatures Web Based Training
ELECTRONIC RECORDS AND SIGNATURES TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW:
This web based training modules gives an overview of electronic records and signatures. It goes through requirements for 21 CFR Part 11, Public Docket 92S-0251, open and closed systems and electronic signatures. The course also discusses the importance in using good documentation practices as we transition to a more paperless society.
Training is done through ePath, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is targeted knowledge based learning done on the web. Our knowledge-based WBT focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
- Optimize productivity and training time.
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements.
- Maintain compliant electronic records and signatures.
* These fields are required.
Looking to increase your individual knowledge about electronic records and signatures?Register Here!
ePath Log In
Already have access to ePath? Log in here to continue your online learning experience!