ePath is on-Demand e-learning for targeted knowledge-based learning. Our knowledge-based Computer Based Training (CBT) focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
ePath is the PathWise solution for your on-demand learning needs!
ePath modules can be purchased for individuals below. For group pricing, and corporate rates, CONTACT US!
BENEFITS OF CBT’s:
- Optimize productivity and training time
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements
- CBT’s are not skill-based learning
GDP For Life SciencesComputer Based Training
- This e-learning helps ensure your organization is consistent in documenting activities so you will exceed regulatory expectations.
cGMP for PharmaComputer Based Training
- This e-learning focuses on 21 CFR Part 210 & 211 cGMP in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs and Finished Pharmaceutical.
QSR for Med DeviceComputer Based Training
- This one hour e-learning module focuses on FDA 21 CFR Part 820 Quality System Regulation with a comparison to the ISO standard 13485:2012.
BiologicsComputer Based Training
- This e-learning covers a high-level understanding of the biologics regulations. The course provides a breakdown of the FDA requirements in 21 CFR parts 600, 601, and 610.
Inspection ReadinessComputer Based Training
- This three-module course teaches how to prepare for an inspection, what to expect during an inspection, how to manage and inspection and the roles and responsibilities during an inspection.
Intro To CAPAComputer Based Training
- This course provides an overview of the Investigations and CAPA system and process. It also highlights the key compliance drivers and regulatory requirements, and terminology.
ePATH LOG IN
Already have access to ePath? Log in here to continue your online learning experience!