ePath is on-Demand Web Based Training (WBT). It focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
ePath is the PathWise solution for your on-demand learning needs!
ePath modules can be purchased for individuals below. For group pricing, and corporate rates, CONTACT US!
BENEFITS OF eLEARNING:
- Optimize productivity and training time.
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements.
- WBT’s are not skill-based learning, but knowledge based.
Choose from the following e-learning web based training modules:
GDP For Life SciencesWeb Based Training
- This e-learning helps ensure your organization is consistent in documenting activities so you will exceed regulatory expectations.
cGMP for PharmaWeb Based Training
- This e-learning focuses on 21 CFR Part 210 & 211 cGMP in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs and Finished Pharmaceutical.
QSR for Med DeviceWeb Based Training
- The course provides a breakdown of the QSR requirements including subpart detail, covering differences between FDA and ISO standards.
BiologicsWeb Based Training
- This one hour e-learning provides attendees with a high level understandign of the FDA requirements for biologics in 21 CFR parts 600, 601, and 610.
Inspection ReadinessWeb Based Training
- This three-module course teaches all parts for an inspection, including how to prepare, what to expect, and the roles and responsibilities.
Intro To CAPAWeb Based Training
- This course is an overview of the Investigations & CAPA system, with key compliance drivers, regulatory requirements, and terminology.
Intro to Human Performance and FactorsWeb Based Training
- This course provides an overview of the influences in human factors and performance to organizations, systems & people.
Technical Writing Principles IntroductionWeb Based Training
- This hour long course discusses a high-level understanding of technical writing and why it is important to your business and compliance drivers.
Quality Change Control IntroductionWeb Based Training
- This course provides the background for participants to understand the importance of the Quality Change Control System.
Combination Products OverviewWeb Based Training
- This course provides a clear regulatory understanding of the obligations manufacturers of Combination Products have.
Electronic Records and SignaturesWeb Based Training
- This course covers requirements for 21 CFR Part 11, Public Docket 92S-0251, open and closed systems and electronic signatures.
Quality Risk Mgmt IntroductionWeb Based Training
- This course covers covers Risk Management key terms, and what the FDA requires in defining the Quality Risk Mgmt process.
ePATH LOG IN
Already have access to ePath? Log in here to continue your online learning experience!