ePath is on-Demand Web Based Training (WBT). It focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
ePath is the PathWise solution for your on-demand learning needs!
ePath modules can be purchased for individuals below. For group pricing, and corporate rates, CONTACT US!
BENEFITS OF eLEARNING:
- Optimize productivity and training time.
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements.
- WBT’s are not skill-based learning, but knowledge based.
Choose from the following e-learning web based training modules:
GDP For Life SciencesWeb Based Training
- This e-learning helps ensure your organization is consistent in documenting activities so you will exceed regulatory expectations.
cGMP for PharmaWeb Based Training
- This e-learning focuses on 21 CFR Part 210 & 211 cGMP in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs and Finished Pharmaceutical.
QSR for Med DeviceWeb Based Training
- This module focuses on FDA 21 CFR Part 820 Quality System Regulation with a comparison to the ISO standard 13485:2012.
BiologicsWeb Based Training
- This one hour e-learning provides a breakdown of the FDA requirements for biologics and biotechnology in 21 CFR parts 600, 601, and 610.
Inspection ReadinessWeb Based Training
- This three-module course teaches all parts for an inspection, including how to prepare, what to expect, and the roles and responsibilities.
Intro To CAPAWeb Based Training
- This course is an overview of the Investigations & CAPA system, with key compliance drivers, regulatory requirements, and terminology.
Intro to Human Performance and FactorsWeb Based Training
- This course provides an overview of the influences in human factors and performance to systems, organizations, and people.
Technical Writing Principles IntroductionWeb Based Training
- This course focuses on a technical writing overview for compliance through effective and efficient communication.
ePATH LOG IN
Already have access to ePath? Log in here to continue your online learning experience!