Documenting Investigations Training
DOCUMENTING INVESTIGATIONS COURSE OVERVIEW:
Documenting investigations training provides the theory and specific skills used to create effective investigation reports. This course enables participants to effectively plan the investigation report and document investigations. The focus is on the documentation created to support investigation activities, rather than the investigation process and skills.
The Documenting Investigations course covers these learning objectives:
- Clarify principles and expectations for technical writing.
- Apply technical writing principles.
- Demonstrate proficiency by successfully completing participant writing exercises.
- Identify and apply principles for writing investigation reports.
- Organize investigation reports and plant he sections needed.
- Write effective investigation reports.
HIGH IMPACT TOPICS:
These high impact topics covered will have a strong effect on the success of your organization.
- Determine audience for investigation documents
- Regulatory influence in documenting investigations
- Stand-alone documentation to support investigations
- Key statements in investigations
- Problem Statements
- Root Cause Statements
- CAPA Statements
These are the proven benefts from attending our documenting investigations writing course:
- Increase number of right-first-time reports
- Inspection ready investigation reports
- Clearly identify the problem, cause(s), and action(s)
- Readability statistics to guide writers and reviewers
Attendees should be those who identify, initiate, investigate, review, and/or approve investigation reports.
Note: Technical Writing Principles is a prerequisite to this course. Technical Writing Principles establishes the foundation for learning objectives in Writing SOPs.
Our documenting investigations training course uses a blended approach of classroom and real-life work application. This approach allows participants to practice new tools and concludes with a review of an existing document to apply the learning.
Technical Writing Principles along with documenting investigations is one and a half days.
Documenting Investigations stand alone training is 1/2 day.
The most cost effective technical writing training option is to have PathWise come to your location. We have trainers across the globe, and trained in 14 different countries in 2015 alone, covering almost every continent.
To schedule a documenting investigations course at your site fill out the form below, and a PathWise representative will contact you with a quote.
* These fields are required.
We understand that internal training for technical writing and documenting investigations is essential to achieve and maintain a compliant, effective and efficient quality system. This is why 90% of our courses are taught on-site at our client locations. For individuals and organizations in need of training but unable to make an on-site training commitment, we offer many of our courses as events at a variety of locations across the globe.
View the PathWise Events page to find out about our options for Technical Writing and Documenting Investigations in a public workshop.