Conducting Out of Specification (OOS) Investigations Training
OUT OF SPECIFICATION (OOS) INVESTIGATION LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- Overview of industry guidance for Out of Specification (OOS) Investigations
- Using a closed loop process to go from problem statement to likely root cause.
- Appropriate use of expertise/process and inference/facts when investigating.
- Utilizing tools that organize an guide investigations.
- Collecting and using data that supports an investigation.
- Understanding the importance of environmental monitoring excursions and investigation reports.
- Common problems and solutions for OOS Investigations
The most cost effective training option is to have PathWise come to your location. We have trainers across the globe, and trained in 14 different countries in 2015 alone, covering almost every continent!
To schedule a course at your site fill out the form below and a PathWise representative will get back with you shortly!
* These fields are required.
Looking for other training options around Investigations??
Chose from these options:
- How to Qualify Lead Investigators for CAPA
- Using the Fishbone Diagram to Identify Root Cause
- How to Document Quality Investigations
- Quality Event Review
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTOR LED TRAINING COURSES
- Investigations and CAPA Training
- Root Cause Investigations Training
- Technical Writing and Documenting Investigations
- Quality Event Management Training
COMPUTER BASED TRAINING
We understand that training is essential to achieve and maintain a compliant, effective and efficient quality system, which is why 90% of our courses are taught on-site at our client’s locations. For individuals and organizations in need of training but unable to make an on-site training commitment, we offer many of our courses as events at a variety of locations across the globe.
View the PathWise Events page to find out about our options for public workshops!