Current Good Manufacturing Processes cGMP Training for Pharmaceuticals
The Current Good Manufacturing Practices cGMP training course discusses a basic under-standing of cGMP and gives a better understanding of the subparts located within 21 CFR Parts 210 & 211. Using computer based on-demand training, the course provides a breakdown of the current Good Manufacturing practice requirements and includes subpart detail.
cGMP Training is done through epath, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is on-Demand e-learning for targeted knowledge-based learning. Our knowledge-based Computer Based Training (CBT) focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
cGMP training covers ensures course attendees can:
- Explain and define GMP and cGMP.
- Discuss the role of the FDA in the cGMP process.
- Describe the types of inspections and potential outcomes for cGMP.
- Understand and apply the information provided to their everyday roles and responsibilities.
- Optimize productivity and training time
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements
cGMP training is appropriate for all employees involved in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Consistent training across the organization is key to a successful organization.
For group and corporate rates for our Computer Based Training, please fill out the form below, and a PathWise representative will be in touch shortly!
* These fields are required.
Looking to increase your individual knowledge about cGMP?
ePath Log In
Already have access to ePath? Log in here to continue your online learning experience!