The Current Good Manufacturing Practices training course discusses a basic under-standing of cGMP. Using web based training, the course provides a breakdown of the current Good Manufacturing practice requirements from the FDA and includes subpart detail. Additionally, this training gives a better understanding of the subparts located within 21 CFR Parts 210 & 211.
cGMP Training is done through epath, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is for targeted knowledge-based learning. Our web based training focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
- Explain and define GMP and cGMP.
- Discuss the role of the FDA in the cGMP process.
- Describe the types of inspections and potential outcomes for cGMP.
- Understand and apply the information provided to their everyday roles and responsibilities.
- Optimize productivity and training time.
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements.
For group and corporate rates for our Web Based Training, please fill out the form below, and a PathWise representative will be in touch shortly!
* These fields are required.
VIEW OUR OTHER E-LEARNING MODULES: