BIOLOGICS COMPUTER BASED TRAINING OVERVIEW:
Biologics and biotechnology regulations are becoming increasingly rigid, and having the right support can make all the difference. This hour-long Biologics Training discusses a high-level understanding of the regulations for the Biologics industry, using computer based training (CBT). The course provides a breakdown of the FDA requirements in 21 CFR parts 600, 601, and 610. These FDA requirements are important and support your business and compliance drivers. Major topic areas covered are general requirements, licensing, and biologics standards. (This course does not include blood and blood products, 21 CFR part 606.)
Training is done through epath, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is on-Demand e-learning for targeted knowledge-based learning. Our knowledge-based Computer Based Training (CBT) focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
Our Biologics Computer Based Training covers the following areas:
- Understand how/why/who the Biologic regulations apply to
- Define an understand key terms related to Biologics
- Define the licensing steps in the Biologic Industry
- Determine and apply relevant information to the General Biologic standards
Benefits of the Biologic CBT include:
- Optimize productivity and training time, with 1-2 hour training
- Utilize flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device to take the training
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements with corporate packages
After purchase you will be contacted and given your unique log in for the ePath system to complete the biologics training.
This training is appropriate for all employees involved in the manufacture or support of the Biologics industry.
This training will take 1-2 hours.
Consistent training across the organization is key to a successful organization.
For group and corporate rates for our Computer Based Training, please fill out the form below, and a PathWise representative will be in touch shortly!
* These fields are required.
VIEW OUR OTHER E-LEARNING MODULES
Looking to increase your individual knowledge about Biologics?
ePath Log In
Already have access to ePath? Log in here to continue your online learning experience!